Sr Admin Asst-Global Ops Team Strategy & Finance
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As our Senior Administrative Assistant within Global Operations and Technology Finance and Strategy, you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including schedule and calendar ownership; preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large distributed diverse team of people with a variety of working styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information.
In this role you will directly support two Senior Directors, and help manage meeting coordination, events, and travel. Broader team wise, you will participate in organizing (and planning) team offsites, events, and recruiting activities. You will become an integral part to coordinating and catalyzing the logistics to ensure event success. The role will leverage your ability to be a multi-tasker and proactive problem solver.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text Powerpoint and Keynote presentations. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and sharepoint sites.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a productive, goal oriented, team environment
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus