Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Life Time Fitness
The Tennis Pro teaches private and group tennis lessons and successfully implements Life Time's Play Learn Love, and SMART (Juniors) methodology. They grow their book and personal revenue towards department financial goals. They also provide member centric customer service to encourage repeat business and referrals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs to ensure students develop along a pathway that will encourage continued involvement and a positive Net Promoter Score
- Monitors, demonstrates, and instructs students on proper techniques, tactics and strategies to improve their overall tennis game
- Involves members with programs, tournaments and special events, fully utilizing available marketing support and tools
- Develops a positive image for Life Time Tennis in the community through involvement with schools, community education programs, charities and fundraisers ?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years of experience teaching tennis lessons
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USTPA) and/or Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) Certification
- CPR and AED certified within 30 days of hire
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds