Sr Benefit Analyst
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Ensure efficient and compliant operations of Nike employee benefit Health & Risk programs for the Americas while providing accurate and administration. Manage our vendor relationships and responsible for vendor performance and customer service to Nike employees. Responsibility for ensuring programs are executed in accordance to Nike's Plan Documents and policies and in compliance with local statutory regulations.
The role (based in Portland, OR at Nike World Headquarters) will be a member of the Americas Benefits Operations team, reporting to the Americas Health & Risk Operations Manager
- Execute the Health & Risk Program Administration that require specialized program knowledge. Generate reports from SAP for data audit and analysis purposes.
- Administration activities include the following:
- Day to day transaction process for a portion of our plan administration
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external consultants to ensure compliant plan operations
- Partner with cross functional teams on administration and operations
- Vendor management of Health & Risk partners
- Conduct training for employees during open enrollment cycles, as appropriate; document relevant process flows for cross functional process alignment; and support development of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for HR Advisors front line team
- Partner with COE and outsourced vendor to address policy and process issue escalations respectively
- Deliver service excellence to managers and employees by responding in a professional, accurate and timely manner to their inquiries and transactions
- In partnership with Benefits COE, manage the program and other benefits employee communication process, as appropriate
- Ensure internal controls are in place and procedures used are in compliance; provide support to internal and external auditors when requested
- Review current operational processes and resources, recommend improvements and document new processes
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, Business or Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in benefits operations; Health & Welfare plan experience
- Experience developing practices and processes, managing vendor performance and catalyzing program results through project and program execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Identify, analyze and solve complex issues
- Make decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own work
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Working knowledge of HR SAP is preferred