Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Troon Golf
Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Merchandiser. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser:
• Receives shipments, prepares merchandise, and receives merchandise into inventory through the Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Presents merchandise in attractive displays, changes/updates displays on a regular basis. Ensures a fresh look is maintained in the shop.
• Extracts EOM reporting from POS/Inventory system.
• Populates Open to Buy plan with EOM information for Sales, COS and Inventory levels.
• Processes receiving documents for accounts payable.
• Leads and assists in monthly/quarterly inventory in retail shops.
• Maintains receiving log to cross-check with general ledger monthly.
• Maintains sufficient stock levels and assists in ordering merchandise for retail shop. Places special orders for members and guests.
• Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate.
• Sells and maintains retail shop merchandise while providing guest service.
• Assists in scheduling and training of shop staff.
• Processes return authorizations.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant Merchandiser:
• Associate's degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.