Systems Design and Training Mgr, Swing Suite
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Topgolf
The Topgolf Lounge will combine the popular Topgolf Suites technology with everything special about Topgolf - lively music, social gaming, a vibrant bar scene, and top-notch F&B to neighborhoods across the country. Swing Suites are a one of a kind fully immersive Topgolf VR experience that aims to serve and partner with deluxe hotels, cruise ships, luxury malls, restaurants, theaters, arenas and convention centers etc.
He or she will play a leadership role in training aspects of the Lounge including MIT training, Hourly Associate Training and Partner training support as it relates to all aspects of training to include systems, menu, service, BOH/FOH training as well as training of systems methods and tools. This individual will be responsible for working with trainers and training managers in the Lounge Locations and Suites to ensure brand consistency and a great guest experience. He or she will also assist the Director of Hospitality Operations with implementation of these programs as well as conducting training audits in lounges and partnering with the Director of Client Success to assist Suites partners the same way.
The success of this role is measured by combination of KPI's, partner and guest satisfaction, executing flawless training standards, developing processes that create a continuing education and excellence program consistent with our Core Values and being an integral part of growing the Topgolf Lounge and Suite brand and business.
System Design and Technical Writing
- Determine what technical documentation is needed for systems, programs, and standards
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather and solidify content
- Work with SMEs to make products easier for the end-user to use
- Write and organize supporting content for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding of the material
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content ? Gather user feedback to update and improve content
- Revise content as needed
- Assess the organization's needs for training
- Align training needs with the organization's strategic goals
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current
- Oversee the creation of printed materials, online learning modules, workshops, and other educational materials for associates
- Teach training methods and skills to instructors and managers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors
- Create implementation and communication plans
- Requires 20% travel
- 5+ years of restaurant or hospitality training experience
- 3-5+ years of technical writing/systems design experience
- Experience in training and development, human resources management, organizational development or business administration is a plus
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Self-actualized and ability to create, get things done and work on their own
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
About Topgolf Swing Suite
Topgolf features a high-energy, interactive sports and social atmosphere that is changing the face of golf. Players hit golf balls that track each shot's accuracy and distance while awarding points for hitting targets on the outfield. The newest extension of Topgolf combines a simulated Topgolf experience with the luxurious atmospheres of hospitality and entertainment venues across the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.