Automotive Service Advisor
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough
* Dependable and above average industry pay with opportunity to earn upwards of $100,000
* State-of-the-art facility with the latest technology including use of iPads
* Private workspace and personalized business cards
* Employee lounge
* Occasional company lunches
* INFINITI vehicle allowance
* Monthly celebration of anniversaries and birthdays
* Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, MetLife Dental and Vision
* 401K Plan w/ 50% company match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Laidback and supportive work environment
* Team-oriented mentality
* Paid training - Company and manufacturer including mentorship
* Employee vehicle purchase and service discounts
* Family-owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
Oversees service orders.
Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
Orders parts and tools as necessary.
Oversees administration of warranty claims.
Oversees training and supervising of service department employees.
Works with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
Sets schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
Maintains effective employee relations.
ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
Proven track record
Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record
Able to work with little supervision
Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough
312 Turnpike Road, Rt. 9,
Westborough, MA 01581