Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Page Personnel Property & Construction
A permanent Works Scheduler position, involving allocating works requests to field engineers. This role is on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, including both days and nights shifts.
Page Personnel are representing a planned and reactive maintenance organisation within the transport industry. This role is to work within their service desk team, based in Normanton.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Receipt of (urgent) and (non-urgent) reactive faults through phone, e-mail or system
- Managing customer requests to completion, liaising with engineers and responding to customers efficiently.
- Overseeing the customer SLA fo all faults and escalating as required.
- Determines which activities can be performed and the most suitable engineer based on location, work load and fault type.
- Uses additional tools such as resource planners, tracking tool and decision making to dispatch to engineers
- Ownership of faults from receipt to completion by engineer on site.
- Determines whether execution of activities by engineer has been performed well.
- Makes all necessary preparation to ensure the correct and efficient execution of fault completion including ordering materials and overseeing where subcontractor required.
- Prepares the programme for inspections, engages with customer to sign off and implements with engineers
- In coordination with the line manager of engineer ensures the resource planner is maintained and kept up to date
- Schedules the handling of planned activity and faults not fixed first time in a way that results in an efficient use of resource and engineer capability.
- Determines whether execution of activities by technician has been performed well
- Determines the correct fee for activities performed to solve faults
- Processes administration of paperwork required for payment both faults and chargeable
- Complies with all QHSE Regulations and procedures for this role.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a scheduling role
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, including nights
- Great communication skills
- The ability to prioritise works requests and work to SLAs
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic role with a very competitive salary + additional pay for night shifts + potential over time + Normanton location + free parking + employee benefits.
The shift pattern for this role is 12hrs, 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off.