Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Serur of Boston
Our company believes in this day and age company culture is what makes for an effective and most efficient workplace! You can't hate the what you do and the people you're doing it with and expect to live a happy life. And for that reason we maintain a fun and fostering workplace, with the right leadership team in place. From weekly happy-hours to monthly nights out in Boston are strong believers in work hard, play harder. We focus on great mentoring and coaching throughout our organization, which starts with a driven and understanding management team. We believe this is the main reason we won the top workplace according to The Boston Globe in 2017 and again in 2018. As well as being noted by Forbes Magazine as one of the "Happiest Places to Work" in 2018.
In this position, you will be trained and have mentorship from top to bottom of our business. The first step is learning the necessary skills to relate to and mentor our employees. Next you will learn how our benefits work to fill the needs of our union members across Massachusetts. And finally you will learn to manage everything from on-boarding a new representative all the way up to mentoring a tenured customer service representative.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills to communicate when a problem arises or diffuse and tense situation. They should be organized, responsible, quick learner and willing to be coached and mentored by a team of leaders who are passionate about our business.
- Explain enrollment period and changes to member's benefits for the calendar year and handle existing customers questions or concerns
- Organize and manage new employee on-boarding and training programs
- Maintain employee records, i.e. attendance, EEO data, etc, and complete necessary paperwork according to legal requirements
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Aid in daily reports and performance management processes
- Assist management in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Weekly pay with additional bonuses high client retention
- Award-winning Paid Training
- Comprehensive health insurance and dental plan.
- Matching 401k/Residual Income
- Two weeks paid vacation each year
- Company Stock Options
- Company chef for meal prep
- Monthly team events for example weekly office happy-hour, flag football, as well as Company Convention this year in Las Vegas
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Valid driver's license and vehicle for travel between offices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task effectively
- Fluency in multiple languages preferred, but not required
- Athletic background in high school or college preferred, but not required
- Previous management experience preferred, but not required
- Please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for our team and the best time to be reached via telephone. Qualified candidates will be contacted via phone for a first interview and a subsequent interview will be done in person.