Global Mobilisation Advisor
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Anonymous
My client are a UK main contractor who work internationally and are seeking a Global Mobilisation Advisor to help them with a new project that they have started in Europe. This is a contract role that might go on longer but initially we have been advised that it will be for 2 months.
Duties will consist of:
* Initiate and maintain contact with assignees in country - following up and managing any subsequent enquiries.
* Day to day management of queries from internal and external stakeholders - providing timely follow up and action.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining a comprehensive assignee database, capturing home and host location data, immigration status, tax and social security information.
* Identifying any gaps in documentation and flagging - providing assistance as required to resolve and ensure we are compliant and all files are complete.
* Liaise closely with our tax provider to update the tax platform that we share to ensure all relevant data is saved in the system, easily accessible and accurate.
* Audit information held on multiple platforms and create a central library of up to date relevant information in sharepoint/google drive.
* Catalogue and reord all assignee files in line with agreed filing protocol
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager.
* Run ad hoc reports as and when requested by the HR team/business.
If you would like to find out more details please get in touch on (phone number removed) or send in your CV and we will give you a call back
Longmire Recruitment LTD
Hays Human Resources