Legal Secretary - Private Client
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 (35 hours per week)
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a step up in your career and the chance to join a growing, reputable firm?
Do you have experience working in?
Are you looking to further develop your career and for opportunities to progress?
If so I have an excellent opportunity in the heart of York working for a well established firm who are looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Legal Secretary to their team! The firm are going from strength to strength after a very successful 2018; they have won various awards and truly value their staff.
The duties of the role are below; they include but are not limited to the following:
• Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing, ensuring that such correspondence and documents are checked for errors before passing to Legal Adviser.
• To administer filing in correct dated order and on a timely basis. This will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Procedures Manual and Departmental Guidelines.
• To make appointments, arrange meetings, book meeting rooms and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Legal Adviser.
• To provide support and guidance to other secretaries as required and at all times work as a team player.
• To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide assistance in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
• To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in audio and copy typing. Experience in the use of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook is a must and the ability to work with initiative and minimum supervision is beneficial.
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out more then click apply! The firm are looking to offer immediate interviews to suitable candidates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age