Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by The Chippewa Herald
The Chippewa Herald is looking for detail-oriented full time Account Manager. This position provides customer service primarily to our sales staff, advertising clients and newspaper subscribers.
The Account Manager is responsible for putting together ad proposals, presentations, and scheduling a client's online advertising plan. They will work closely with the advertising and creative staff to make sure everything is in place to ensure customers' expectations are met.
- Assists with the day-to-day relationship the sales team and client to help facilitate and manage the workflow through the team
- Monitor workflow of production orders
- Prepares meeting materials and set up as needed
- Submits RFP for media buys, pulls reporting in campaign platforms
- Traffics incoming and outgoing requests: art, marketing, research, proposals, etc.
- Assists with reporting and analysis process, provide final quality assurance round of proofing.
- College degree in communications, marketing or business preferred
- Exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication and proofreading skills
- Must be extremely organized, multi-task oriented and excellent communicator
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Account management in a related business setting and/or agency
- Highly proficient in the use of a PC and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
If you are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun - and you think on your feet! We are growing and expanding, so you might literally need to! Sound like you? Apply!
Apply online at . Search for this position by searching jobs with the Chippewa Herald.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Marshfield Clinic Health Systems