Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Parkside Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our successful client based in Hayes for a Customer Service Adviser to join their fun and friendly team! The successful candidate will play a key part in the Customer Service department for the business.
My Client is a successful FMCG organisation who are one of the leading brands within their market. They have a great office environment with outstanding employee retention!
- Manage the customer's order portfolio
- Ensure all Sales orders are raised on the system correctly
- Send out weekly status reports to management
- Checking all shipment dates are correct and in agreement with the customer's requested date
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Communicate daily with third party warehouse
- Handle customer queries
- General administration and clerical duties
- Advising customers of any order changes
- Previous experience working in a customer service role
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Work well under pressure
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Source4 Personnel Solutions