Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday- Friday 9am-6pm/ 5pm Fridays
* Conduct pre-arranged face to face meetings with clients to offer advice on how best to structure their Will.
* Undertake additional client meetings via phone or Skype when necessary.
* Where appropriate, make referrals for additional services, including trusts, life insurance, Lasting Powers of Attorneys (LPA) and other associated products.
* Follow up with clients after initial meeting to obtain any outstanding information and answer any questions so that draft Wills and subsequent Final versions can be issued.
* Update CRM regularly with any follow up correspondence.
* Post meeting administration such as scanning and confidential waste disposal.
* Drafting Wills (full training will be provided).
* Support the Drafting team with revising and drafting Wills in peak periods.
* Preparing and registering LPA forms.
* Assistance and attendance at client
* Regular regional client meetings outside of London (usually 1-2 per month). Overnight stay may be required.
* Diary management - review and maintain your diary weekly
* Assist other areas of the business in peaks and quiet periods.
* Help to promote the business to identify and generate new business opportunities.
* Support the consultant's team whilst away from the business (as required by your line manager).
* Further development of knowledge and skills via additional studies and qualifications may be required.
* Attend and actively participate in scheduled staff meetings in the HQ.
* Monthly attendance in main office for training and office support
* Contribute to regular editions of Newsletters.
3-4 days a week will consist of face to face client meetings. These meetings are mainly conducted on site at the clients' offices however on occasion some may be held at mutually convenient location or at their home address. Generally, a consultant will see between 6-8 clients a day, with each meeting lasting approximately one hour. Meetings will have been pre-arranged and confirmed by the central reservation team.
1-2 days a week will be dedicated to administration of the meetings held that week which involves obtaining additional information from clients and drafting of documents, etc. These days will be home based with occasional HQ visits for additional support or training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly established firm.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Next Phase Recruitment Limited