Community Care Worker
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Prestige Nursing and Care
We are recruiting!
Benefits: Holiday pay (12.07%), Free uniform, In house training, Member referral bonus, member advantages.
Job Description: As a home care worker you would be introduced to a range of clients with different needs. You would be assisting individuals to gain independence and support in their daily lives. This would be in their own homes and would include long shifts, 24hr packages, 1:1, 2:1 and many more. You would be providing assistance such as personal care and meal preparation and daily outings and companionship visits. Our main focus is to ensure a fantastic customer experience to all of our clients.
Qualifications and attributes:
- 6 months full time experience in a health care setting.
- A dedication to empowering clients and delivering fantastic customer experience.
- A passion for client's dignity and care.
- Perform under high pressure situations, hardworking, loyal and honest.
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Why join us?
- A dedicated locally based office team to source work for you that you choose.
- Work that is flexible around your lifestyle and commitments.
- High standard training and ongoing commitments to your personal development.
- Weekly pay to suit you.
If this sounds like you apply today and start your new journey with Prestige Nursing and Care.
(All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references)
Contact our Recruitment Team: /