Corporate Recruiter - Sales
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by SunSource
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your recruiting career with one of the most successful and fastest growing fluid power distributors based in Addison, IL.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist- Corporate Sales to join our winning team!
Our ideal Recruiter will support the full cycle recruitment for direct field sales positions, by identifying active and passive qualified candidates to present to our hiring managers.
You will utilize your experience in creating innovative sourcing strategies to proactively pipeline potential candidates for sales roles in an industrial environment. Successfully manage and fill a high volume of open sales positions in a timely fashion without sacrificing quality of hire.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Heavy call volume to ideal candidates: conduct phone screen and preliminary phone interviews, and initial interviews
- Maintain a passive and active candidate pipeline, coordinating with hiring managers, and maintaining candidate information in the applicant tracking system
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, social channels, networking events, and other sourcing methods to proactively source passive candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each open requisition in an effort to maximize the effectiveness of our recruitment process; manage the interview process of candidates assigned to the hiring managers
- Represent our employment brand at networking events, job fairs, campus recruiting events, and other events as identified
- Manage competing priorities and take ownership of your full desk, while collaborating with internal stakeholders to create efficiencies within recruiting and overall HR processes
- Must successfully build an understanding of who the major employers are in the fluid power industry and adjacent markets
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience- and ideally 1-2 years of experience recruiting industrial sales roles, preferably on a national level
- Organized- and can simultaneously manage a pipeline of candidates for a variety of positions and hiring managers
- Data driven and leverage recruiting metrics to drive quality and deliver results. Provide management with requested reports.
- Tenacious and resilient - will work tirelessly to find the best fit, to represent and build our employment brand, and to preserve our people-focused culture
- Able to multi-task and meet goals
- Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to create strong advertisement campaigns
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and experience working with applicant tracking system.
- Proactive and self-directed- and can often anticipate business needs
- Bachelors Degree in any business discipline
SunSources history of accomplishment and continued growth means that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that provides opportunities for development and advancement of our associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our customers, suppliers and internal associates. We are all bound by a pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality products and services within our industry and achieving the companys growth objectives.
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you! We offer industry competitive benefits.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
Why is SunSource a great place to work? Click here WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
"corporate recruiter", "talent acquisition specialist",