Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Careerwise
England, United Kingdom
£100k - £100k Annual
- Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure in Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to Agile/DevOps practices and familiar with terminology.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Knowledge of Terraform is a must.
- Hands-on experience on platform or software engineering role.
- Have good experience in writing scripts using Terraform for full VM Automations. End to End Automations scripts to automate creation of Virtual Networks, Environments, and Storage.
- Exposed to DevOps practices and familiar with terminology.
- Experienced working with cloud-based infrastructure (eg, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Automation/Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Azure Desired State Config, PowerShell.
- Comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experienced working with "Infrastructure as Code" templating tooling (eg, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Working experience with CI/CD tooling and practices (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, automation techniques).
- Experienced with Scripting languages/tools such as Bash, Ruby, Python.