Technical Consultant - Azure and M365
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Reed Technology
A nationwide business is searching for a Technical Consultant to join the delivery and project team. Microsoft Cloud platforms are central to this companies' strategy and this role will require you to architect and deploy solutions within Microsoft 365 and Azure. You will be involved with designing, planning, and executing projects in lines with clients' requirements.
What will the day to day look like?
- Design and implement technical solutions within Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Pre-project liaison with key stakeholders within the clients, and internal business
- Prepare technical plans and execution of plan to completion
- Hardware and software installations based primarily around Microsoft/Hewlett Packard technologies
- Collaborate with project managers and project coordinators
- Build and Manage client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Document all project work to a high standard
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Assist with post-installation issues where required
Key skills required:
- Microsoft Azure - Azure IAAS, PAAS, Storage and Networking, Identity and Authentication
- Microsoft 365 - Threat Protection, Identity and Access Management, Device and Application Management, Information Protection
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 +
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 +
- Virtualisation - Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware.
- Microsoft desktop operating systems
- LAN technologies - switching, routing, VLANs
- WAN technologies - Routers, Firewalls
- Private Cloud infrastructure - Private and IAAS also including hybrid deployments.
- Backup Technologies - Datto, Veeam, Azure.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Highly motivates with passion for new technologies
- Training and certification budgets
- Excellent progression plans
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Life assurance 4 x Salary
- Contributory pension scheme at 4% matched
- Company sick pay
- Income protection cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Home-based and hybrid opportunities
- Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
Next Steps? If you would like to know anything more about this role then please apply to this advert.
You must be fully eligible to work in the UK to apply to this position and be able to travel into office on occasion