Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
This is an exciting new opportunity working for an international banking client of ours. The purpose of the role is to Provide day to day support to the bank as part of the IT operations team. Resolving user's incidents, requests, queries and changes
- System saves, backups and offsite backup
- Management of all equipment maintenance
- Release of new enhancements and upgrades under operation supervisor
- Log all user problems providing support over the phone, through email and in-person
- Provide desktop support to users
- Provide application support to users
- Ensure operations procedure manuals are updated regularly to incorporate all relevant changes
- Participate in the implementation of various upgrade/replacement for hardware and software
- Any other tasks related to the operations and support of the Bank's IT systems and applications at the discretion of the IT Operations and Governance Manager.
Qualifications & experience:
- Three years minimum computing experience, with preference to financial institutions
- Knowledge of PC's and applications (hardware and software, networks, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Microsoft Applications
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and professional
- Capable of using initiative and good communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
Should your skills meet the requirement above, please submit an updated copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website