Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Tank Recruitment Limited
Permanent - Remote
On behalf of a key client of ours, I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst. The role is fully remote and is a permanent position.
Please see the role details below
- Promoting configuration and maintenance best practice, and advising on customisation limitations
- Analysing and documenting business requirements and working with developers and key stakeholders to ensure customisations meet the business needs
- Providing support for the incident and request queues in Remedy when necessary
- Assisting with Scoping and quoting for bids, solutions, and work orders related to the applications
- Working with affected groups/impacted stakeholders to perform deep dives and discovery on the As-Is state of the ITSM Eco System to carry out effective analysis.
- Facilitate and/or perform the Extract and Transform of data from existing data sources/repositories.
- Performing gap analysis between the As-Is state and the To-Be state
- Proven business analysis experience
- Demonstrable experience of design and development of ITSM toolsets including Remedy ITSM Smart IT and/or DWP and DWP Advanced.
- Experience delivering Business Analysis, Automation and Process Engineering
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Matrix/shared services structure
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL v3 standards and procedures
- Experience of Onboarding and Offboarding companies and customer engagement
- Experience of implementing service catalogue
- Enthusiastic leader who will promote awareness to the business of the benefit of the applications
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience of communicating with, and presenting to, key internal stakeholders and external clients
- Able to gain SC clearance
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation.
- Agile Project Management
- Prince Foundation
To be considered for this role please apply with your full CV and contact details, there is no sponsorship available for this role as candidates will need to be able to go through SC clearance