Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by itecopeople
Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst (Azure)
Are you an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Analyst looking for your next challenge? You would be working for a forward-thinking company that has a social purpose at its heart, where your work will end up making a difference to people.
As the Senior Azure Cloud Analyst, you will provide technical support and management to the Azure Cloud and infrastructure systems, ensuring their security and operations.
You will be responsible for using your experience to resolve technical challenges, lead projects, and mentor your colleagues as well as be involved in maintaining Azure Cloud and infrastructure services, ensuring its security, availability, and reliability as well as day to day incident and problem management of the infrastructure services.
You will be managing changes to the Azure Cloud and network infrastructure to make sure they are kept up to date and ensure the delivery/implementation of agreed technical solutions, ensuring IT disaster recovery and business continuity is in place and ready!
Title: Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst (Azure)
Location: Hybrid. Remote and 2-3 days in the office central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: c £65,000 - £71,600pa + benefits including training
Duration: Permanent full time post
- Microsoft Azure including Azure tools such as Azure Backup and Site Recovery, Azure Monitor, Azure Active Directory, Azure Sentinel etc.
- Business understanding in a complex hybrid infrastructure environment based on systems hosted internally and externally, including PaaS and SaaS and Azure working within an ITIL Framework.
In addition you have experience in some/most of the following:
- Network protocols including configuration of network Routers and Switches, LAN/WAN, wireless access points, Network and Systems Security.
- Windows Workstation operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 2012/2016 Servers, Office 365 and Exchange online.
- Microsoft System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM).
To hear more about the role and company please call Laura or you can apply by sending your CV to (see below)
Follow us on any social media platform for updates, news and more.
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.