Tableau Visualisation Expert
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
An active investment management firm focused on delivering attractive performance and client portfolio solutions, where they are looking for a Tableau Visualisation Expert who is highly experience with excel and tableau along with have that business sense in order to drive data to the next level.
An active investment management firm focused on delivering attractive performance and client portfolio solutions, deploying the latest technology across our business to help ensure they stay at the forefront of our evolving industry.
As the Tableau Visualisation Expert, London/Hybrid you will:
- Work with stakeholders, development teams and suppliers to gather, document and prioritise new reporting and analysis
- Analyse and compare different reporting options appropriate for requirements
- Create complex reports and dashboards to deliver intelligence to the senior sales and marketing stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for optimisation of business processes and more effective use of systems
- Support system and integration testing
- Define acceptance criteria and coordinate user testing and sign off
- Prepare users documentation and support user training
As the Tableau Visualisation Expert, London/Hybrid you will have:
- Expert in Tableau development
- Tableau Online experience would be advantageous
- SQL Server 2016/2017 experience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Strong delivery focused approach
- Experience in data analysis and creation of complex reports and dashboards
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills
- Capability to analyse and articulate business benefits versus costs
- Attention to detail without forgetting the big picture and overall priorities
As the Tableau Visualisation Expert, London/Hybrid you will receive:
- Great salary package- up to £90,000
- Hybrid role
- Business Travel to Switzerland
- Special employee discounts to the products.
- Learning, development and entertaining events throughout the year.
- Being part of an enthusiastic team with a diverse community & culture.