Power Apps Developer (Active SC), Chippenham, UK 95186
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by eTeam Inc.
Power Apps Developer - 5 years + experience
Clearance required: Active SC - not eligible
Nationality Requirement: UK National
Location: Home - Occasional visit to client site in the Chippenham area
Lead Software Developer within the client delivery team. The programme is driving a range of transformation projects that will improve the use of digital technologies.
Working as part of one or more of the project scrum teams to design, development and elaborate new digital solutions, utilising GDS methods to deliver at speed and scale.
1. Translate the business requirement as described in the user story into working solutions within Microsoft Power Platform/D365 ensuring the acceptance criteria are met.
2. Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
3. Integrate software components and third-party programs
4. Verify and deploy programs and systems
5. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
6. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
1. 3 -5 years proven experience as a Software Developer
2. Development experience with Microsoft Technologies eg Dynamics, PowerApps, O365
3. Development experience in Web Technologies eg WebApps
4. Development experience with Cloud Technologies eg AWS, Azure
5. Experience of creating interface definitions
6. Experience of working with Agile development framework
7. Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
8. Knowledge of coding languages
9. Excellent communication skills
10. Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
11. Attention to detail