Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Talent International
Are you a BI Developer looking for your next move?
This is the opportunity to join a business that is at the forefront of its industry and continues to trailblaze change.
They are looking for talented, impassioned, and innovative people to join their team, and help them to continue to build towards a bright future.
There is ample scope to grow into this role, and use this opportunity as stepping stone to take your career to the next level.
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 alongside a comprehensive benefits package- Working on a hybrid basis one day a week in the office, in their new and modern space in Central Manchester.
You will be working with stakeholders and relevant actors to create, design and develop Business Intelligence solutions. These solutions will enhance applications, improve user experience, and build towards a new centralized data resource.
- Data extraction, transformation, storage, and delivery in line with company policy and data governance laws
- Development and maintenance of data feeds for business applications and managing requests
- Act as an SME for transformation, data integration and data visualization, being proactive in your approach, developing perspective, maximizing your value and problem solving.
- Work on business cases, keeping an eye to future development
- Contribute to project documentation and process
- BI Developer experience
- Power BI report and dashboard experience
- Good understanding of database management systems, OLAP and ETL
- T-SQL experience, including but not limited to Ranking Functions, Joins, Temporary Tables, CTE, and query optimization.
- Version Control Experience
You must be eligible to work in the UK, sponsorship will not be offered
If this sounds like a role for you or someone you know, don't hesitate to apply!