IT Support Graduate (law firm, MS Office, Windows 10, PCs, Laptops, AV)
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Graham Gill UK LLP
My law firm client is looking for an IT Support Assistant with 6 -12 months IT support experience supporting MS Office applications, Windows 10, PCs, laptops, AV and VC equipment in a professional services firm. You will join this small IT department as the most junior with your responsibilities covering 1st and 2nd line technical support.
This will include
- monitoring and responding to calls on the IT service desk
- taking ownership of tickets
- supporting the firm's hardware and software
- re-imaging and preparing Pcs and laptops
- maintaining and updating the IT equipment asset management register
- assisting reception with AV and VC equipment in meeting rooms
- day to day department administration including running morning checks on overnight processes
The IT team is a friendly, proactive group looking for an IT Graduate or IT Junior with 6-12 months IT support experience, someone who has a positive, can do attitude, is happy to muck in and someone who enjoys providing first class customer service and enjoys finding a resolution.
Technically you will need experience of supporting software including MS Office applications and Windows 10. You will also need proven experience supporting hardware PCs, laptops, printers, mobile telephony and conferencing systems and be keen to learn.
This role will suit a team player who is a recent IT graduate or college leaver and has gained some work experience in IT support and is looking for their first or second IT job and enjoys a varied workload. In return you will develop your IT skills and career within this well regarded mid tier law firm. The role required someone to be office based in their Central London office 5 days a week.