Practice Development Manager (MA)
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Tenet Physician Resources
Up to 25% travel - as travel is required, we will run a MVR on the final candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Sales or a related field required. Master's preferred.
- 5 to 7 years related experience; healthcare industry experience desired.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within the company as well as with community healthcare professionals, vendors and other business associates.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from physicians, staff and patients.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with initiative; ability to be flexible and organized; and function well under pressure and as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime and some weekends for community events
Tenet Physician Resources
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.