Marketing Coord (US Multicultural Team)
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by ESPN
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The ESPN Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in consumer and fan marketing efforts for soccer, boxing and Formula 1. Furthermore, the coordinator will support ESPN Deportes marketing efforts on a variety of sports, including the NFL, NBA, MLB, Combat sports, Mexican soccer, international soccer, as well as other special events, studio shows, and one-off events or leagues that may pop up in the ESPN Deportes programming calendar.
- Coordinates scheduling and placement of on-air and digital executions across ESPN platforms
- Applies ingenuity, creativity, analytical and organizational skills to identify, evaluate and develop marketing strategies and come up with creative concepts for Soccer, Boxing and Formula 1.
- Attribution and performance trends analysis for optimization of off-channel and in-channel priorities. Collect and prepare findings for future marketing briefs.
- Proactive support of marketing team members with emphasis placed on finalizing deliverables
- Assists with the seasonal development of marketing materials, including but not limited to print (La Revista, IMPRE), digital priorities (weekly and monthly), radio, social media, and PR.
- Spanish language digital and social creative development and tracking for all linear properties, including off-channel media buys.
- Contribute to the development of the ESPN Deportes brand and marketing strategy
- Drive collaboration between the ESPN Deportes Marketing and other Fan Marketing teams
- ESPN Deportes Network Radio and WEPN 1050 marketing and inventory management.
- Develop copy for radio spots and live reads as needed per campaign
- Administrative (T&E processing, presentation materials, meeting logistics, etc.) and scheduling support for VP and department.
- Assist with budget payments and SAP/Invoices across Television and Digital.
- Departmental budget, forecasting and invoice processing.
- Collaborate with other Coordinators to exchange best practices in marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
- Fluent in Spanish, proficient in verbal and written communications
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal and written communications skills
- Excellent creative instincts
- Passionate sports fan
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Hold self and others to a quality, on-time delivery.
- Desire to take risks and drive change.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**