IT Security Operations Manager
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Lorien
This leading management consultancy are looking for an IT Security Operations Manager to lead a small team who are responsible for the provision of day to day IT Security, including AV, IAM and VMS across all their internal systems.
In order to secure this IT Security Operations Manager role you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Experienced in running Security Operations in a large corporate environment
- Proven understanding of change management processes in a fully change managed environment (ITIL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the firm; UK and Global
- Experienced in managing delivery teams
- Experienced in the delivery of Managed IT services
- Experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Understands IT/Technology delivery for all services
This role will report directly to the Group CISO and have the opportunity to play a significant role in maturing and standardising IT Security Operations services across the firm during a period of massive technology transformation. As a reward for your expertise you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop you long term career.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.