SaaS Product Engineer - INSIDE IR35
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Intuition IT Solutions Ltd
As part of our Agile journey, we have formed Product Groups that combine our Delivery and Service functions.
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Product Group provides services using Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider organisation.
This role will provide full developer team support for several key SaaS systems in the ERP product group, primarily the Clarizen Project and Portfolio Management, CAMMs Risk Management, and Jira toolsets but may be called on to provide technical assistance on other ERP products so experience with other products is a bonus.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support of Service Management processes for ERP products including Change Management, Incident Management, and Request Fulfilment
- Second and third-line incident support for configurations, liaising with product vendor support teams on core product issues
- System administration of ERP products
- Development of new configuration in an Agile/Scrum framework following product vendor best practice
- Working and sharing knowledge within a small Developer team
What you will get from the role:
- The satisfaction that your work makes a real difference and contributes to the delivering on its mission.
- A critical part of a delivery team influencing and delivering a pipeline of work that will help redefine the technology landscape for years to come.
- A challenging and varied workload with the opportunity to get hands-on IT developer experience.
- An opportunity to work in a collaborative, learning environment with a team of talented and motivated colleagues.
- Experience working in a developer team or experience working in IT Service Delivery and/or change programs to implement technology change or provide services/service governance.
- Experience in managing a backlog and working in agile-centric environments
- Experience with IT Service Management best practices - an understanding of ITIL practices.
- Excel skills for data manipulation, analysis, and reporting.
- An understanding of IT processes and policies
- System administration and change experience
- Experience with Agile/Developer practices and toolsets (eg Jira)
- Ability to absorb, understand and provide support for multiple systems and related technologies.
- Good communication skills, able to share important information clearly
- An understanding of Product Management and Delivery
- Prior experience with one or more of Clarizen, CAMMs Risk, Jira
- Experience in developing custom configurations for Clarizen
- Experience with implementing, supporting, or developing Jira SaaS configuration Experience with risk management systems eg CAMMs Risk
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Experience in using Agile and ITSM tools eg Jira and ServiceNow
- Experience in Cloud hosted digital product development, innovation, risk management, stakeholder management, quality assurance, and change impact.
- Experience with Cloud capabilities and services
- Excellent ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- One or more professional certifications in Agile delivery methods