Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Concept Resourcing
My client in Newport, South Wales are seeking a Data Analyst on an initial 6 month contract basis (37 hours per week) with a view to progress within the company.
The role can be done predominantly remotely.
Key responsibilities will typically include:
- Undertaking analysis or research and contributing to or leading publications, ensuring that our outputs are timely, accurate, relevant, accessible and coherent.
- Working within multi-disciplinary analytical teams or providing analytical oversight and setting direction for a team or unit
- Ensuring the right data collection and analytical methods are used, and that quality assurance, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement are carried out appropriately. Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally to understand user needs, manage expectations, deliver quality products and seek to continually improve our offer.
- Communicating analysis, outputs and insights effectively, both in written publications and in meetings with key stakeholders, ensuring that key messages are understood, communicated clearly, and add value to public debate and policy making.
- Working collaboratively and flexibly across the Office for National Statistics, with topic experts, survey designers, field force and data experts to seek new opportunities to add value and provide a coherent service to our users.
while not essential, given the nature of our work, having an interest, experience or an academic background in environmental matters would be welcome.
The organisation supports flexible working and strives to ensure the best work-life balance possible for their people.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo SC Clearance, therefore applicants must have resided in the UK for the last five years (continuously), in order to undergo this level of security check.