Data Scientist Python CNN Forecasting
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Client Server
Data Scientist (Python CNN Forecasting PhD) Hybrid WfH / Remote to £90k
Are you a MSc / PhD qualified Data Scientist looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
You could be joining a well funded and growing hotel revenue optimisation technology start-up.
Your day to day:
As a Data Scientist you will collaborate with a cross functional team working on a variety of complex and challenging problems, primarily on real-time pricing systems that use the clients' external data to understand real-time market forces that are affecting demand and reacting to those forces to price accordingly.
You will help expand the algorithm's capabilities with a focus on Time Series Forecasting, Bayesian statistics, incorporating new data sources and enabling new algorithm-driven product features. There's a modern tech stack encompassing Python on the backend and React on the client side.
You'll manage end-to-end data science projects from concept through to productisation, working in a collaborative, tech driven environment where you'll have your voice heard and progress your career.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home fulltime if desired or meet up with colleagues in the London office as often as you like.
- You have a strong academic record of achievement, having completed an MSc or PhD in a relevant STEM discipline
- You have commercial experience in a Data Scientist role
- You enjoy building data models, understand how they work and how to improve them
- You have a good understanding of Attention models, transformers, CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks), Machine Learning algorithms, Bayesian stats / theory, Black Box Thinking
- You have strong Python coding skills including Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, NumPy
- You're able to productionise algorithms
- You're a collaborative problem solver yet keen to take ownership
Salary & benefits:
As a Data Scientist you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus unlimited holidays and significant share options.
Apply now to find out more about this Data Scientist (Python CNN Forecasting PhD) opportunity.