Lead Software Architect HD Maps for "Digital Rail Germany" (f/m/d)
Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Deutsche Bahn
- You design the system and software architecture of a digital map with static and dynamic information.
- You design data pipelines from various data sources through data integration (ETL) to operational use and analytical analysis.
- You assess the suitability of hardware and software technologies and exchange formats, the storage and processing of geo-data (database systems, scripting languages, server landscapes, data models, etc.).
- You pilot projects and prototypes of the individual map features in cooperation with DB internal and external partners.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You are familiar with HD maps for ADAS applications, their data architecture and backend systems.
- You have many years of industry experience in the design of system and SW architectures as well as the implementation of real-time data processing systems.
- You are able to develop a team and know how to involve the relevant stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in the development and testing of security-relevant software solutions is a plus.
- You are passionate about innovation and want to work with us in an agile SCRUM team.
- If you have very good English skills, you are at the right place!