Posted on Feb 3, 2019 by Sparks Group
Do you have a professional office demeanor however a desire to dress business casual at work? If so, we may have the opportunity you are looking for! This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable â€œpeople/service skillsâ€ and the desire to work in an office. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Contact eligible candidates via phone and email that have already pre-registered to participate in paid events, webinars, studies, surveys etc. You are NOT asking them for money nor conducting the actual study. They get paid to participate in the study and you would be the one qualifying them, scheduling them and coordinating their payment. Deliver world class service utilizing articulate and professional demeanor.
- Desire to work a set full time 40 hour a week- 8 hours a day schedule with no lunch deducted. 9am â€" 5pm
- Ability to utilize tech savvy research skills while simultaneously satisfying customerâ€™s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a â€œcustomer centricâ€ focused mindset
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Law Offices of Richard M. Winters LLC