Software Engineer evolving fintech
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking area.
They have had numerous years specialising within this niche and now can take care of everything from trading and risk
As a software engineer you will be contributing to customers exciting projects related to fintech and helping them evolve and grow further.
The evolution and expansion of IT system landscape poses a big challenge. The needs on the functional depth and performance of the system are always increasing.
Additionally there are constantly changing framework conditions and a high level of technical innovation.
Many challenging, varied and motivating projects await you within a small and personal consultancy company that ensure work life balance.
Deeper insight into the role
- The conception and implementation of innovative applications for trading and risk management
- The integration of these applications into the current system landscape of their customers
- The transformation of existing applications
You are able to bring
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Java
- Financial industry experience
- Consulting experience
- You enjoy working with customers from the start, and solving complex problems.
- Completed MINT studies
- Good English and German command
What you can expect
- Work life balance with short journeys, and flexible hours
- Overtime is compensated
- Above salary
- Opportunity for further learning and development with budget for training programmes
- Flat hierarchy and small, dynamic team
- Team event throughout the year
- No politics or toxic-ness policy.
- Inspirational community for professional exchange
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact