Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Knutsford - required on site 1-2 days a week as per projects request, remaining is remote work
Duration: 12 Months Contract
No. of Openings: 4
Risk and Control Objective:
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal client's Policies and Policy Standards.
- The developer vacancy sits in Wholesale Lending Technology and is responsible for developing the tools to support Loan Trading and Agency Services workflows.
- This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to engage in the full development life cycle, while working closely with peers across the lending portfolio.
- The successful candidate will join an established team of developers working on greenfield projects with the latest micro services tech stack, AI and AWS to build the new LoanConX portal.
- The applications being built into the new LoanConX web portal are a necessary component of the multi-year LoanIQ program, which will provide the Wholesale Lending businesses with best of breed workflows and tools.
What will you be doing:
- You will be responsible for full cycle software development and design within the Wholesale Lending Technology environment.
- You will use your proven problem solving and analytical skills to understand high-level Front Office business requirements and work with your team to craft solutions to meet those needs
- You will be involved in the production of technical architecture solution details along will produce relevant documentation
- You will be responsible for adhering to client's standards and change processes and conducting analysis where need to support the Rapid Application/Agile development process
- Conduct code reviews with team members to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development
- Java 8+, Spring/Spring Boot, Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate, Spring MVC
- Java Messaging, Spring Cloud Stream, Solace/Kafka/ActiveMQ or similar
- SQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres, or other RDBMS, MongoDB
- Junit, Mockito, JMeter and other testing tools/frameworks
- Kubernetes/Docker/Openshift/AWS (Certification is desirable)
- GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins, Sonar, Maven/Gradle, Chef
- Knowledge of microservices and message driven architectures
- ReactJS/Redux, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Typescript, jQuery, RequireJS
- Karma/Jasmine/Mocha, JSHint, Node/NPM, LESS/SASS
- Material Design/Bootstrap or other similar web UI library
- Finance experience preferred - loan origination/syndication experience strongly preferred
- Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred
- Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and excellent communication