Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have excellent job opportunities for you.
Job Title: Legal Counsel x 3
Location: Shoreditch or Maidenhead (Hybrid)
Duration: 9-14 months contract initially
No. of Openings: 3 (Associate Legal Counsel, Senior Managing Legal Counsel)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of license, professional services and other commercial agreements and documents, including consulting agreements as well as statements of work, resale, distribution, sales and licensing agreements.
- Providing general commercial legal support to the various business units, including preparing and delivering training in-house, when appropriate, on key legal areas of interest.
- Cooperating and working closely with other legal team members across EMEA and Latin America.
- Monitoring and advising on regulations and legislation that will impact our business.
- Participation in knowledge management and process improvement activities within EMEA, as well as the ability to run and lead departmental projects.
- Providing legal support to working groups as projects and new work practices are being developed within the business.
- Carrying out internal training and providing ongoing support to the business on key risks.
- This role is for an experienced lawyer with proven academic background who has trained and qualified with a reputable law firm or in-house department of a comparable company (3-10 years PQE).
- Experienced in Commercial/IT/IP as well as data protection issues, good business sense essential.
- Experience working effectively across business units and internal functions to efficiently resolve business issues
- Proficient English. Ability to speak another EU language being a distinct advantage.
- The candidate must be a great teammate, able to self-start with limited guidance and work independently.
- Business focused attitude with confidence to prioritize workload appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem- solving whilst addressing Client's business needs and protecting Client's interests.
- Good communication, drafting and technical skills are essential, as is experience of the software/IT industry.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as identify and manage risks.
- International mindset and approach.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Good sense of humour.