Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Do you have business architecture experience, and are seeking a new remote role in the UK? Deerfoot IT Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Pega Senior Developer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £110,000 p/a and a benefits package.
As a flexible Senior Developer, you will develop business architecture application and processes containing logical models of both business and application components, detailing the steps and interfaces.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Develop business architecture application and processes containing logical models of both business and application components, detailing the steps and interfaces
- Be accountable for investigative architectural analysis activities to seek effective business solutions
- Organise implementation through improvements in business processes, information systems, data management, organisation and equipment
- Applying and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way
To apply for this Senior Developer role, you will need comprehensive and up to date knowledge of Pega. You will also require:
- A broad and working knowledge of IT applications, with specific knowledge of how the technical specialism relates to other areas of IT and how it impacts other business functions
- Expert knowledge in Business Process Analysis and Design, Techniques and Standards
- Expertise in corporate, industry and professional industry standards
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £110,000 p/a.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Remote full time Senior Pega Developer job, please contact Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.