Software Engineer - Warehouse Management Systems - Hybrid
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a Software Engineer - Warehouse Management Systems - Hybrid for a large client operating in 75+ geographical markets within the Fashion sector.
In this role you will help to forge solutions for all brands and markets within the group, which are simple yet powerful for the end user. Our small and cross-competent product teams offer great individual responsibilities where you will be accountable for the whole product.
The product team will be responsible for the application that manages Last Mile Deliveries globally, a very interesting area that develops at rapid speed
We are open for candidates with both architectural and application specialist-related profiles.
You will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts and Software Engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfil our customers shopping experience.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Gathering, refining and translating business demands into requirements and creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate closely with your team and other cross-functional teams and suppliers, sharing best practice as well as discussing and motivating one another towards designing solutions
- Liaise and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Explore and support new solutions/initiative affecting the product.
- Helping to test the solution from an end-to-end perspective
We are looking for individuals who have an interest in software solutions with a keen eye for detail, and preferably (although not essentially) experience within E-commerce, warehouse and/or transport systems.
As a Software Engineer at the Brand you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn.
You will have great communication skills, an instructive and supportive mindset, good knowledge both written and oral in English and a good basic technical understanding.
We also believe you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Logistics or related field
- 5 + years of work experience working in different areas such as business analyst, test lead, deploy
- Previously worked in technical project management in supply chain or E-commerce
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems eg, SAP WMS or EWM
- Worked with agile practices, eg, SAFE certification,
- Familiar working in Jira
- Previous experiences of integrations of different systems are great advantage
- Great Excel skills
- Microsoft Azure Foundation 900 certification
These are not all essential so if you feel you could be a great fit for this position, please contact me and we can discuss the role further.
Get in touch for more information