Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Picture More Ltd
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect interested in Cloud technology?
A leading law firm are looking for you!
The firm promote a healthy work life balance so offer 2 days in the office per week in Leeds.
You will work with the firms delivery projects and programmes whilst translating their requirements into a technical design for delivery as a working solution. As well as being responsible for leading the technical design stage of the project or programme, participating in all subsequent delivery phases to ensure that the design is implemented, documented and is workable to the agreed set of requirements.
A brief look into your responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Business Analysts to understand business drivers and business requirements to determine corresponding enterprise system.
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific (or individual) business applications or technologies.
- Create and document appropriate technical functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design and build data models to fulfil the strategic data needs of the business and in compliance with data policies.
- Analyse the technology industry, competitors and market trends to determine opportunities for the Firm.
- Provide consulting support to IT teams (eg Project Engineering) on projects to ensure technical solutions are aligned to technical standards and the architecture principles
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of new or emerging technologies to enable new business operating models.
- Define architecture principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision. Be an advocate of these architecture products and of the architecture practice.
- Maintain the IT design authority governance process (ITDAB) to ensure solutions architecture assurance and compliance of new projects with principles and standards.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software and technology products through the creation of technology assessments (covering architecture, authentication, application, data, integration and maintenance and uptime).
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work through the creation of Solution Architecture Reports (SAR's)
Please apply if you are keen!