Fund Accountant | London
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by SR2 - Socially Responsible Recruitment
This is a hybrid role and will require being the London office 3 days a week.
£250-300 per day
3 Month Initial contract (Extension possible)
Are you a qualified Fund Accountant looking to work for a leading FinTech Platform for property finance?
Our client is an award-winning, UK leading company, and has grown to a team of over 250. Their culture is built around trying new things, getting stuff done but having FUN whilst they do it. They have huge plans to continue growing the business, products and people and are looking for YOU to join them as a Fund Accountant.
About the Role
- Completing month end financial accounting procedures (bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, financial analytical review etc.)
- Assisting in the production of the monthly/quarterly NAVs to ensure delivery in a timely manner
- Assisting in annual forecasts for Fund expenditure including monitoring actuals against forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Calculating intercompany recharges within the Funds Group
- Calculating and invoicing the monthly share creation, management and performance fees
- Submission of key documents and reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of working papers and statutory accounts for the interim and full-year audits
- Prior fund accounting experience is essential, either in-house or at a fund administrator
- Fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or equivalent (newly qualified - 1 year PQE)
- Strong technical and accounting skills essential
- Ability to work to strict deadlines as well as efficiently prioritising other ongoing work streams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, with the ability to help as and where needed to support the wider Funds team
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and ambition to develop and add value to the business
If this sounds like you and you are keen to find out more, apply now for immediate review.