GDPR & Data Governance Manager
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
GDPR Data Governance Analytics Machine Learning Process Policies Implementation Identify Design Data Quality
GDPR & DATA GOVERNANCE MANAGER
£65000 Per Year
FT Hybrid Work
Your new company
A leading provider of award-winning vehicle warranty and asset protection products. They develop efficient and lasting relationships with their clients, fundamentally built on understanding the changing needs of customers.
Your new role
They are looking to hire a GDPR & Data Governance Manager to develop, implement, and maintain the data governance framework for the business. This will include setting the definition of good data quality.
Introduce and own a system for monitoring data quality and compliance with the data governance framework, and where areas for improvement are identified, work with relevant stakeholders to bring the business up to standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience of working in a managerial capacity in a role involving the development of a data governance framework and GDPR.
- Experience of working in a PRA and/or FCA regulated organisation.
- Good understanding of GDPR, data governance and data quality principles and techniques, including the design of governance structures and how to effectively monitor and audit performance.
- Ability to think strategically, identifying risks and opportunities to the business that may arise from data governance and data quality and then communicating these as appropriate.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly the ability to present complex concepts, data and other findings.
- High level of computer literacy - strong Excel skills essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.