DevOps Administrator - Permanent - London - c£100,000 per annum
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Scot Lewis Associates Ltd
DevOps Administrator - Permanent - London - c 100,000 Per annum
Our client, a global investment bank based in London is looking for a DevOps administrator to assist the smooth running of their DevOps toolset supporting SDLCs across the bank. The successful candidate will provide administration and support across the DevOps stack, specifically focusing on the CI/CD pipelines. Knowledge of Bamboo and BitBucket would be a distinct advantage.
- Assist in broadening and improving the SDLC framework
- Provide assistance in maintaining/building CI/CD pipelines
- Provide support for the DevOps/DevSecOps stack
- Administer the binary and build artefact repositories (BitBucket)
- Administer the CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo)
- Prior technical work experience in support of a DevOps/DevSecOps framework
- Prior technical work experience supporting development teams and CI/CD pipelines across SDLCs
- Strong knowledge and experience of administration and configuration of CI/CD tooling - especially Bamboo
- Proven knowledge of managing and administering binary and build artefact repositories, especially BitBucket
- Prior experience of Atlassian suite of products, especially JIRA
- Proven knowledge of managing and administering SCMs
- Conversant in Linux
- Well-structured, logical approach to working and the ability to work within a structured environment within a well-controlled and defined Change Control process
- Degree in a relevant technical discipline (eg, Computer Sciences, Maths, Engineering)
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further details.
Key Skills: DevOps Administrator, DevOps Admin, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, CI/CD, CI/CD pipelines, SDLC
Scot Lewis Associates Ltd is acting as an employment business.