Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by Resource Solutions - Yazaki
About the job
Would you like to advance your career while contributing to a greener tomorrow? Our client within the automotive industry is looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer.
Our client is a global leader in research, innovation and development of automotive power and data solutions. He/she has a long history of strategic and stable growth and operations across 45 countries. This family-owned business supplies the world's most beloved automotive brands while focusing on promotion of recycling and efficient use of resources.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to develop your skills in a positive and international working environment where the culture of operational excellence is aligned with the responsibility of a better future, you should not wait any longer!
What will your job be about?
- Develop on board chargers, high voltage DC DC, high voltage power distribution modules, instrument clusters, smart junction boxes, body electronics design, fuel senders, quiescent relay boxes, for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Design, develop and test the hardware of automotive Embedded systems according to customer requirements and internal procedures and write the corresponding documentation of design and testing activities;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design, implementation and testing;
- Participate in quotation activities for new business;
- Support design validation and product validation of the products developed.
What will you bring with you?
- Knowledge about electronics: high voltage electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC/EMI norms;
- Knowledge and experience with CAD tools for schematic and layout design (eg Mentor Xpedition, OrCAD);
- Strong experience/knowledge in simulation tools (Spice, Simetrix) and worstcase analysis egMathCAD);
- Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN);
- Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines and experience with Project management would be a plus;
- English fluent.