.Net Developer - Commodities
Posted on Nov 25, 2022 by TwentyAI
We are partnered with an Global commodities firm who are looking to onboard a Software Engineer into their IT function. You will need to be an aspiring developer that is keen to learn and collaborate with the wider team to build solutions and systems that will enable continuous development of the technology and platforms.
The role requires an ambitious individual with strong skills in C#, SQL, and Angular to join the team. Offering the opportunity to work across the Front Office and have exposure to the latest tech. Moreover, there will be opportunities to diverse into different career paths such as an Business Analyst. They are aiming to expand their global Oil and Gas trading desks whilst providing strategic support to various functions across the Front Office.
You will instantly be engaged with business users to understand business requirements, design solutions, and implement them. Building robust, testable, and effective solutions is of the upmost importance.
Working to create bespoke software for the trading desk, whilst maintaining current systems and adding functionality are the core responsibilities of this role.
- Working closely with the core leadership team on implementation of technology and modern platforms.
- Develop solutions for the Oil and Gas teams and interacting closely with the business.
- Developing bespoke software and technologies associated with ETRM systems.
- Operate in an Agile team to deliver software solutions, with full coverage of the SDLC.
- Proficient with .NET Core (3.1+)
- API Development - C# Restful
- SQL Development - (SSRS,SSIS,SSAS)
- UI Development - Angular 7+ (NgRx, RxJS)