Data Warehouse Developer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role: Data Warehouse Developer
Location: On Site Southend
Duration: 3 months Initially
Rate: £250-£286 PD Inside IR35
LA International are working with an Essex based NHS trust to recruit a Data Warehouse Developer. You will be required to work on site 5 days a week and will work on an upgrade project.
To be considered you will have at least 2 years experience and have the following
* Involved in SQL database migration ideally from SQL 2008 R2 to SQL 2019
* Worked with different versions of MS Visual Studio (including BIDS 2008, VS 2019)
* Experience with upgrading SSIS packages (including dts) from Package Deployment Model to Project Deployment Model, familiar with SSIS catalogue.
* Experience in creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting ETL processes
* Error handling and debugging (ETL, SSIS and SQL coding issues)
* Created IT technical documentation, hand over documentation, user guides etc.
Please apply ASAP or contact (see below)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.