Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Akkodis
A Mechanical Manufacturing Technician is required for a long term contract assignment based in Stevenage.
Candidate must be apprenticeship served and qualified to HNC/NVQ 3 level.
The manufacturing Technician will typically be capable of certifying the product and possess a versatile skill base, with a capability to apply their skills across a range of tasks utilising equipment and tools, gauges and measuring instruments associated with the production, repair and modification of company products to meet defined build standards and specification requirements.
* Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
* Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
* Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
* Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
* Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
* Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
* Communicate best practice to other team members.
* The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
* They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate. Experience as a skilled person.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.