Technical Product Manager
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Develop Group Ltd
Technical Product Manager | London (Hybrid) | Up to £90k + benefits
About the job
I'm on the lookout for an experienced Technical Product Manager to job for a fast growing and highly innovative Data privacy software company. Using your experience - you'll be working alongside other experts to contribute to the development and execution of product vision for leading privacy apps, and the advancement of the growth of the in-house product suite.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both product management and the ad tech industry. You will be comfortable working in a high energy and fast paced teams and have the communication skills necessary to tackle challenging projects and product developments. You will be passionate about tech and data ethics and have exceptional understanding of data science and analytics.
- Tried and tested experience with SQL & excel (formulas & pivot tables)
- Experience working with technical stakeholder groups (teams, clients and executives)
- Strong understanding of privacy regulations and data governance in the US & UK.
- Ability to drive consensus in house and build a positive/productive environment amongst teams during plan and execution.
- Build and influence the roadmap for products, with due diligence and attention given to the ever-changing data regulations.
- Developing high quality product features, that meet the exceptional standard of our client's apps.
- Play a part in the commercialisation and practices during the product rollout.
- Clearly communicate with internal stakeholders/customers, the needs, objectives and status of project/product.
Rewards and benefits
The base salary for this role is £90k (this is negotiable), our client offers flexible & hybrid working, tailored training and progression plan, income protection, private medical insurance, regular team lunches, evening social events, staff parties & 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. If this sounds like something you'd be interested please click apply and attach a copy of your up to date CV!