Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by RedCat Solutions
To play the onsite technical lead position of a project which involves design, development, and deployment of 320 Microstrategy dossiers. The projects will be executed in agile methodology and goes through requirement gathering, Data Model design, build, testing and Deployment phases for the entire completion of the project in multiple sprints.
Technologies in scope - Microstrategy, GCP BQ, SQL
The development activities in scope include the following:
- Requirements Gathering- understand the client and project requirements by studying the existing documentation and assimilating inputs from POs/SMEs and seeking clarifications, if any, to participate efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project
- Understand the functional requirements and provide high level design solutions.
- Review the Design Documents and create Design Specifications as per the high-level design, and create Unit Test Plans in order to develop/validate/maintain the application as per the requirements
- Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture/design team to understand the overall architecture in order to provide deliverables that are in line with architectural requirements
- Prepare impact analysis and estimation documents.
- Gather ETL requirements from contact points of external data sources and design and build ETL pipelines to bring in the data from various sources to GCP BQ. Create ETL design documents.
- Create data mapping documents by analysing the flow of data that are spread across various applications and technical specification documents for Microstrategy reports.
- Build the Microstrategy reports based on the design, validate whether client's requirements are met and perform the unit testing.
- User acceptance and system testing support planning
- Status tracking and reporting
- Project/Release planning and Implementation
- Consulting and coordination with offshore team
- Risk management
- Production Defect Fixes
Tasks and Activities:
- Architecture Review
- Design Review
- Implement relevant Software Development Life Cycle activities
- Team Coordination and Stakeholder Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Anticipate customer needs and provide inputs for various solution
- Analyze and constantly improve systems, processes and nature of service being provided to ensure customer delight
- Bring unresolved issues with the client, understand stakeholder views and resolve the issues