Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Permanent - up to £70k
Hybrid - 1 or 2 days a month in London
My client is recruiting Software Engineers to join their expanding team as they work to deliver authentication and fraud products to the banking sector. They authenticate legitimate callers and identifying suspicious calls pre-answer, and analysing their behaviour during the call to provide insight after the call has ended.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the cloud based data processing platform thatcovers the following activities:
- Realtime call risk analysis
- Maintaining and improving a large microservice architecture
- Integrating with different teams
- Database technologies including data warehousing
What technologies will I be using?
- AWS SNS & SQS
- Amazon CDK (Typescript)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Fargate (Containers)
What capabilities do I need for the role?
The client loves Polyglots but to have an impact as quickly as possible at least 1 year of experience with Golang will be required.
As a Mid-level Software Engineer, you'll need:
- 3 to 5 years of software engineering techniques that achieve high quality solutions, such as design patterns, API design, refactoring patterns, databases, message queues, continuous delivery, resilience and disaster recovery
- Owning the full stack from coding to end-to-end testing and systems monitoring
- Substantial experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Architecture, Networking, Security and Operations
- The ability to lead collaborative design & architecture initiatives as well as working on Legacy and existing applications
- Making recommendations on improvements to services including the cost implications and advantages
- You should be adept at learning new technologies & concepts and have an appetite to learn while delivering high quality code
- Experience working on complex systems with strict performance requirements