Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
PMO Manager | Manchester | Up to £65k
Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation.
Your new role
My Client is looking for an experienced PMO Manager to join the IT & Digital Department.
- Managing the Portfolio Management Office team, ensuring there is continuous development of staff to meet the evolving needs of the Programmes and Projects Team.
- Governing multiple technical work streams within Organisation-wide Business and Technology change projects, ensuring they are in line with business processes.
- Managing the provision and development of portfolio wide MI reporting across programmes and projects, ensuring projects comply with PMO standards.
- To work with stakeholders across the business, taking responsibility to ensure that the IT element has been correctly scoped and defined.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of the use of programme and project management tools.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as a PMO Manager, managing a team of technical and business staff.
- Stakeholder management and the ability to work collaboratively to lead and deliver projects, meet demands and manage expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and IT Service Management frameworks and methodologies, and understanding the link between Change & Release Management with Projects & Programmes.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or DSDM v2 Practitioner
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Great holiday entitlement
Generous pension contribution
Discounted travel passes and cycle to work scheme
+ Many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.