Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Robert Walters
A Financial Services firm in London is seeking a Change Lead to join the business on a permanent basis. Thorough knowledge and experience of Change and Management processes, gained in large standards based corporate environments is essential. Configuration experience is a bonus but not essential.
This is an exciting time to join the business on a permanent basis as a Change Lead.
The roleholder's primary objective is to ensure that the Live Service is maintained and protected whilst ensuring that changes required to be made to all services are managed as efficiently and effectively as possible, all supported by quality and accurate Configuration Management data which also supports the wider Technology organisation. The role will both lead and manage the team, in additional to hands on involvement in supporting the operational processes.
Key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for ensuring Change Management of all services adheres to the Change Management policy and that suppliers are meeting their obligations to the process.
- Ensures the Change Management Process reduces the risk to Business Services while efficiently facilitating change with appropriate rigour and risk mitigation.
- Leading contributions to relevant Communities of Practice, identifying improvements, opportunities, innovations, transformations to the Change & Configuration frameworks
Key experience includes;
- Experience within Service Management - ITIL accredited.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Change and Configuration Management processes, gained in large standards based corporate environments.
- Good technical bias with ability to interpret & understand technical change documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and challenge Senior Stakeholders.
If this role is of interest please apply below;
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates